SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium
Temporarily Closed Through April 2nd
1 to 2 hours
Visit Website -
LocationSouth Side of Crown Center Square
March 30 & 31: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM (last entry)
For additional information on hours please visit SEA LIFE Kansas City Aquarium.
The attraction is located on the south side of Crown Center Square at 25th and Grand Blvd.
Dive into an amazing underwater world and come face to fin with thousands of weird, wacky and wonderful creatures!
- This attraction will transport you into the amazing underwater world. Come nose to nose with sharks and prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish and seahorses to graceful rays. To get any closer, you'd have to get wet!
- See more than 5,000 sea creatures and 30 incredible displays. Hold a crab and touch a starfish in the interactive Touchpool Experience.
- Visit the Sea Turtle Rescue Center
- Open daily except Christmas Day.
- Please visit Merlin's jobs board for employment information.