Crown Center Ice Terrace
Open November through mid-March
1 to 2 hours
Crown Center Garages -
LocationCrown Center Square
Crown Center Ice Terrace 47th Season
Open November 1, 2019 - March 8, 2020
- Regular admission is $7, or free for adults over age 60 and children age 4 and under. Skate rental is $4, or skaters may bring their own.
- Skaters age 12 and under must be under the supervision of a parent or guardian (21 or older).
- Season Passes are available and have just been reduced by half for the remainder of the season! For just $40 you can skate now through March 8, 2020. Visit the Ice Terrace Pro Shop or Crown Center Customer Service to purchase your season pass.
- Two-for-One Tuesdays! After 5 p.m., pay one full price admission and receive a second for FREE. (Skate rental not included, but it's just $4 per person.)
Group Rates & Private Parties
- Group rates are available Monday through Thursday for groups of 20 or more people. Reservations are required.
- Want the Ice Terrace to yourself? Private parties are available before and after regular hours. It is just $150/hour for up to 300 skaters. Skate rental is additional. Call for more details about group rates and private parties. 816-274-8411.
2019 - 2020 Regular Season Hours
February and March:
Sunday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m
Monday - Thursday, 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday, 11 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Learn to Skate!
Pump up your skating skills by signing up for lessons at the Crown Center Ice Terrace. We offer two sessions of lessons for anyone from Tots to Adult. We follow the ISI skating levels: Tots (age 3 - 5), Pre-Alpha, Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta. Classes are held on Saturday mornings before opening, with each 7-week session costing $110 per skater.
Each 7-Week Session Includes:
- One 25-minute Lesson Each Week
- Free Skate Rental on Lesson Day
- Free Skating on Lesson Day
- Seven Free Skating Passes
- ISI Membership
Session 1: December 7, 2019 - January 18, 2020. Learn more or register for Session 1.
Session 2: January 25, 2020 - March 7, 2020. Learn more or register for Session 2.
Call 816-274-8411 for more information.