Initial Set to Open in Crown Center on February 22

Release Date:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

For more information, contact:                      

Travis Joyal, travis@joyalmarketing.com, 816-506-5560

 

Initial, a streetwear boutique specializing in hypebeast fashion, set to open in Crown Center Shops on Saturday, Feb. 22

The new retail tenant will offer brands like Gucci, Nike, Comme des Garçons, Louis Vuitton, and VAPE APPAREL via direct suppliers and consignors

 

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (Feb. 7, 2020) – Initial, a streetwear boutique specializing in hypebeast fashion, plans to open to the public in the Crown Center Shops on Saturday, Feb. 22. The retailer will occupy suite 205, a 964-square-foot space on the second floor of the Crown Center Shops, and feature high-end brands popular within the hypebeast fashion culture, including Gucci, Nike, Comme des Garçons, Louis Vuitton, VAPE APPAREL, and others.

Initial’s inventory fills its shelves through direct suppliers and consignors. According to Ivan Qiu, Initial founder and owner, clothing and collectible sneakers account for approximately 80 percent of the retailer’s inventory, while sports accessories and collectible toys make up for the other 20 percent.

Initial will be located at 2450 Grand Blvd., Suite 205, Kansas City, MO 64108. Hours of operation are planned to be Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday from 11 a.m. – 8 p.m., and Sunday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.

 

About Crown Center

Located on the southern edge of downtown Kansas City, Crown Center offers fine hotels, entertainment, dining, shopping, offices and residential living in the city’s burgeoning cultural arts and professional services district. The 85-acre complex, which opened in 1971 and serves as the international headquarters of Hallmark Cards, attracts more than five million visitors each year with two world-renowned attractions, SEA LIFE Aquarium Kansas City and LEGOLAND® Discovery Center, and boasts one of the largest flexible meeting spaces in the Midwest at Sheraton Kansas City Hotel and The Westin Kansas City. Crown Center is home to two theaters, MTH Theater and nationally acclaimed The Coterie, and more than 40 shops and restaurants. The complex is also home to Halls Kansas City, the region’s premier fashion destination. Visit http://www.crowncenter.com for more details.